Thursday, August 20, 2009

Roger That!

Ok, ok, I promise I will snap a photo by this coming weekend and post it on our blog.

Thanks for sharing so much information about side effect on skipping meal and gave me such a valuable tips and comments about my diet.

I knew you all luv me so much and hoping me becoming the best. I also felt love and sense of belonging, cause no matter how busy I'm, you gals always keep me in loop and never leave me behind. Thanks buddy.

Smoking hot Jess, I don't think so. It sooo not me. But I promise a new appearance, if i manage to lose few pounds, hahaha...wish me luck, I'm working hard on it.

Don't worry, I will be punctual on your big day, cause I don't want to miss any single moment and I already mark down in my organizer. Pleaseeeee, let me sit together with SK yay.

Or ya, any demand on the wedding gifts?

Namaste,
Jersery_gal

No comments: