Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Congratulation Buddy!

Haven't got a chance to snap a nice photo. Once I do, will post it on our blog.

Now I understand, why sometime I ate lunch, but I get hungry by 5pm sometime 6pm, I was wondering why I get hungry so fast, in fact I ate lunch, when I don't eat lunch, I won't get hungry so fast. Now I understand this is because my body metabolism is working when I ate, and the little food is keep it working and active to burn more calories and fat, right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks for the info.

I never eat the California dates, I brought home for my parent and sis, they love it, because it sweet. Got salty dates meh? In Malaysia or ABD?

Hey, I already reply RSVP on you e-invitation. Your looks extreme gorgeous in the photos. First time see you make up, you and PG looks fabulous.

Ya, SK, you got heavy task, make sure Jess is not forget about the dinner and also keep her on time. (Poor me being mark as late comer) ;( sob sob...

Once again, Congratulation buddy.

Namaste
Jersey gal

No comments: