Monday, August 17, 2009

Busy like hell!

Hey gals, miss your all so much. Quite busy lately cause need to close as much as sales I can before the Fasting and Hari Raya start, otherwise, I got no income for the month of Sept and Oct.

My dad - Uncle Hiew's eye is in recover progress, his condition is getting better and better, he even put on a little bit weight.

I'm sure they all are very busy now packing the California dates. I miss the work packing not the dates, cause I never eat them....haha.

I haven't receive the 'red bomb' from Shy, but she did call me ask for my address. I guess the mail boy still trying to figure out my address. =) Is Jean confirm attending her wedding? I doubt, cause Jean never like to attend such social dinning.

I started my diet plan, but I didn't follow straightly like you all advice, cause I need energy running up and down in the field. But I cut down my food portion, I do lost weight, but it went very slow.

My diet meal:
Morning - a cup of cereal, a cup of low fat milk, a cup of yogurt.
Afternoon - some time a bowl of meehoo or I don't ever have my lunch.
Night - my mum cook without rice, mostly vege.

Any better suggestion on meal to reduce weight faster and still gaining energy to work?

Hey, I cut my hair. Now my hair length is shorter and above shoulder.

No comments: