Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's totally odd feeling

I felt extremely odd celebrating Spore National Day... they sang Spore National song, said their plegde as Sporean (juz like our rukunegara).. v stood & observed together lor.... very weird feeling & I know I m a Malaysian at heart :P though I m not patriotic at all, I don bother Msia National Day except another public holiday! yay!!, I throw rubbish on streets to create job opportunities u see, I complain bout my country :P bout slow govn service...etc However, I learnt a few things bout Sporean fr a trivia they did as a game on tat nite... Sporeans very realistic, they accepted the fact that they have all these values - kiasu, kiasi & kiapoh (fear of wives wor)... & also one of their past times is complaining! Haha

On tat nite, those Sporeans collected 44K dirham & donated to a special need child, who was there at diner too. There was a video presentation bout tat special kid. When it came to a part where d mother of d kid was speaking, we stil dunno who d heck d mother was bcoz all v saw on d screen was a black thing speaking. She was wearing their black outfit covered all over.. cannot see face oso.... so we only watching a black thing speaking lor... for me, i think this was hilariously ridiculous

Enuff bout d Spore National Day celebration nite.

Jersey gal got big business & muz bz rushing to deliver her goods on time! Fuel up Jess!!!


No comments: