Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So 'sup mm suk'... c'mon

I m waiting for Jess pix :) Wait....wait....wait...wait...wait...wait....

Aiyo, y tis MS so like tat.... I think I m going to tease her whether she wud do d same thing for Oct 28th... last min FFK... as we are nearly short of seats now bcoz we expected many wont b able to come, but turn out d other way round... we don wan to waste a seat man! MS shud hv told SHY early if she had actually plan a hol over tat long wkN break.

Tat's all I took during our lil Dubai trip...nothing much la. But stil obviously much more life & things to see/do in Dubai as compared to ABD la... ABD sucks man! Anyway, I have attached a video taken fr Dubai, my all time favorite - A Golden Moment in Life :P I noticed SK has many interesting pants :D Haha




No comments: