Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Temporary Goodbye Buddy!

Time to say goodbye again, and see you again in October (I'm sure PG miss you like crazy). I'm also will miss you like crazy, p(*~*)q sob, sob...hey why so sad, aren't we have this blog continue our non-stop caring, sharing, chatting and not forget gossiping.

I'm so sorry that we can't make another round gathering before you fly off to ABD. Don't worry, I will reserve my 1st visit to Pavillion until you are back from ABD.

Just curious, from the blog you posted, are you having baby planning in the near future? Better tell me earlier, cause I need to start my saving plan for yours baby shower gift and new born baby gift =P

Have a safe journey back to your honey's arm, and take care until we meet again in October and don't forget our promises, gathering at Pavilion.

By the way, what is lululemon? Izzit a food? Where can I try?

No comments: