Monday, July 27, 2009

actually i haven't really sat down and think what i would like to do 2 months later. Perhaps to take up the challenge that my sister has been talking about ...... to bring my parents back to China Hometown !!! Also i hv told Mr Teh that in the future ..... he can drop me near Tawakal Hospital so that i can walk to Titiwangsa for my morning exercise session where thereafter i can walk back to my mum's place. It'll b good exercise no doubt abt it!!

Last Sat & yesterday went to Titiwangsa for exercise sessions with the kids ..... not bad at all!! No wonder TKW & TKY love to go Titiwangsa!!

TKW suggested that i should take up a job that only need to work 2 hours a day ....hmmmm i wonder got such job-ar?? He wants the rest of my time to him & his brother & sister-wor! Kids!!

My mum, as usual, nagged that i should only tender my resignation upon finding a new job. I told her sometimes LIFE isn't about working only ..... she never work before (like us, of course she contributed in a different way as housewife) .... i also dunno how to make her understand how i feel right now .... that i just need a rest .....

Too bad Lina can't make it to the chunky fish noodle session as both ciplak & lady boss went outstation ... missed out on a Golden Opportunity to "Curi Ayam" !!! Ha ha ha

Today is our ex-boss Tan Sri's b'day ...... sent him a B'day Sms ...... got back a really simple & short reply "tq so much for the bday wish" ..... so Lina, did u send him a b'day wish??

Jess, will pray for your father's successful operation tomorrow and hope that he'll have a speedy recovery!!! Don't worry too much about it, this kind of operation is rather common for the elderly folks ..... my father did both his eyes dy and my mum also doctor said one side got cataract (dunno whether spelling correct or not).....

Well, that's all for now ....... Cheers!!

No comments: