Thursday, July 23, 2009

FREEDOM!!!!

The ciplak boss called me into his room ..... 1st Question that he asked "wat's wrong with u?" I told him "nothing's wrong with me." Then again he started bragging abt the boring history of his companies ....... beat ard the bush ... then only asked Y he has never receive any daily report from me? I told him his daily report thingy may b good and definitely not suitable for ALL departments ...... and it's definitely not for Accounts Dept! He even offered to "teach" me how to do up the reports!!!!! I told him no need as i don't plan to give him any daily report and that i am giving him my resignation letter!

That's it ....... end of story!! Then i sms Mr Teh abt the matter and he called back and said just one thing "Freedom ..... finally!"

Yes .... i do feel good ..............

No comments: