Thursday, July 23, 2009

THE DAY has finally arrived !!!!

How time flies ....... very soon Lina will fly back to PG (who has started counting down the days already!)

As for me ....... i have decided ...... to quit my job ....... very tired-lah (both mentally and physically)..... not from this job actually ... but accumulated all these years, i guess. Yesterday the lady boss sent me an email .... "Warning" me that i MUST wear the ciplak T-shirt on every Friday (as i have only worn it once! Damn hot & ugly T-shirt!) and that i must send them the stupidest "daily report" detailing what i have been doing everyday ...... what an insult!!!!!! In addition, not forgetting the ever stupidest weekly management meeting ..... listening to all non-sense (100 times worse than Prima's monthly operation meeting). Well, enough is enough! I thought i can bear with it slightly longer .. as i would like my daughter to finish her 2009 pre-school academic year (as i don't want her to change school at some odd time), i guess i just can't anymore .... the moment i saw that email .... i sms Mr Teh telling him that i want to quit already .... he ..... as usual .... told me to go ahead .... yeah what a suppotive husband!!!!

As for my daughter, i'm afraid she'll just stop pre-school by end of September-lor as left with Oct and ~3 weeks of Nov .... I'll teach her at home by myself-lor!!!

Guess what ..... i still din't wear that ciplak T-shirt to work!! Ha, the lady boss will b furious to see that!! Nvm .... i dun give a damn anymore ...........i planned to give her back her T-shirt when i handed in my letter!!!

Must really use the 2 months' notice period to work out what i want to do during my Jobless days ....... any suggestions gals??

Cheers

No comments: