Saturday, February 26, 2011

I hv only been to Sydney :)

Well, I think Melbourne shud b clean & safe too...well, no matter how safe we shud not take things for granted, tat's y I stil said take care of important travel docs to avoid unnecessary inconvenience to crop up. I think u may wan to pick places of interest tat u & Ann wanna go, I doubt u gals can cover all....mayb u can plan ur daily visit by areas...so u don waste time traveling too much.

http://www.thatsmelbourne.com.au/Pages/Home.aspx

http://www.seemelbournecard.com/

Jess, u wont b staying many hours in your hotel, so juz get a basic one will do right. Wat I don fancy about backpacker hostel is u may b sharing rooms wif strangers u see, bcoz a room can comes wif example 3 double decker beds..etc...so no privacy lor, whenever u need to change or sumting, u need to go bathroom...oso which means u need to lock up ur stuff in ur room when u r out.

PG will b bac on 1st Mar =) counting down... My mum coming, ard time I deliver gua.... Pack my hosp bag dy, juz a few stuff to dump in last min... Counting down to d end of my 'bachelor' days looo, no more freedom looo, has a lil one tagging along all time looo... I dunno yet whether I wud enjoy being a mommy! hahaha.... Will see how life goes after Dino is out... All I pray for now is Dino healthy, I will hv a peaceful confinement & a smooth wound recovery...other things I cannot worry much dy

Tat con-casanova stil calling/sms-ing u???

No comments: