Saturday, September 11, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya!! Ha ha

During fasting month we was granted a job for Hari Raya, that order make hell of my life. Sorry SK, can't make it 'gai gai' with you during fasting month as I promised. Then approaching Raya Holiday, got another order on Malaysia Day, just a small order, but since I won't be around next weekend 17th September, therefore, I have to work thru this Raya Holiday to complete the production before I leave to Vietnam.

I will be leaving to Vietnam on 17th and back on 22nd, follow by out station to Batu Pahat and Muar on 24th to 26th. Looks like me and SK 'gai gai' mission only can launch on early of Oct'10.

As for YCC b'day, we invite her next round, cause I got number of stuff wanted to share with you SK, with YCC around might not so convenience i guess. Hope you don't mind. Lina, Is a long story, next time when you back to M'sia will share with you again.

By the way, thanks for all the compliments about my office, next around when Lina back to Malaysia, I bring all of you to my office and dine out at Cheras.

Namaste,

No comments: