Monday, April 25, 2011

Travelling Back to Back Non-stop!

Hi there, sorry being away from our blog for a very long period. I had been traveling non-stop started since end of March, 1st to Australia, then Vietnam, just back from Hong Kong last week. I will be at home country until coming August, which I might be traveling like crazy again.

I can see that Yvan grown very fast, and he look even more cute with chubby face.

SK, back to your question on 3rd April about Mas new car on HP or not, I think it should be on cash term, cause at her age, she can't able to get any HP from any bank.

Lina, you look fabulous in the photo, even though you claimed the underneath lil belly and the pigmentation, i guess by now it should be gone after becoming mother (a.k.a lifetime maid) to Yvan....hahahaha...I think you kind of enjoying the motherhood. Look at SK, she is having 3 kids, yet she still can enjoy life like a single lady when ever she want. Don't worry, as you get along and tackle Yvan, your normal life activities will be back in place very soon.

SK is right, when you look at him when his asleep, they look like an angle to you and you will feel the greatness of all and forget about the tiring.

Most important thing, lil Yvan bring fun and laugh into you and PG. Which worth everything in this universal.

I'm also wanted to plan a trip to visit our Prima ex-coworkers. But really can't find time to do that, really need to make a trip there, otherwise, TSA might totally forget about me servicing at Prima before, during my service at Prima he already can't call my by name, what if later he might forget how I'm look like..hahaha....

Yvan is sooooo cute, really hope our gathering will take place soonest possible, wanted to play when him. Is he talkative? I mean baby talk lar..he grown so big now compare with his new born pic. So chubby until feel like pinch him...hahaha...

Namaste,

No comments: