Monday, April 4, 2011

LOL when I read d last sentence of SK's post below!

SK, ur dog bite not serious enuff :P, no MC :P

Jess, ya lor... ur frenship wif Jean so deep dy kah :P haha... sampai her relative oso joined u for makan :P Oh btw, I heard EQ Jap buffet very nice....Jap buffet for 107 per pax consider reasonable lor =)

Poor Mars, on top of kena con so much $$$ in such a short time, kena scolded by TS somemore.... She muz b damn down & sad man! Like wat Jess said, Mars spent too fast & too much wif her EPF, she has nothing else to hang on for $$$ if she doesnt hang on to her job in Prima..... & yet she tak larat to perform... she is old dy & pity her, she has to learn such a hard lesson at this point of her life...

Sorry la BFFs, I hv been really bz & on training to handle Yvan! Motherhood now is bout diapers, baby poop & pee, feeding baby, Zzzzlesss nites, losing count of which day of d week, forgetting bout shopping & yoga, many more :S Exhausted! No la, I dont hv time for yoga, I wonder when I wud b able to restart my yoga again, simply no time now.... I think breastfeeding helps a lot, I noticed my body started shrinking pretty fast & much in d 2nd wk after delivery....& I m so grateful for tat.... so tat give me a thing less to worry that how to get back into shape again.... When we hv time nowadays, we try to catch up on housechores & Zzzz!

Anytime after my official end of confinemt shud b ok... in fact I ady kong ming jing dai went out kai kai for a couple of hours today wif papa Ghee & Yvan.... handling a baby outside d house can b very stressful la bcoz baby needs feed etc.... cannot enjoy my outing la sigh.... Most time papa Ghee takes d mama role, so d official not-so-capable-yet mama alwiz take d camera & snap snap snap pics =)

No comments: