Tuesday, March 22, 2011

You will jealous!

My parent said he look more like PG then you, hahaha....poor mommy. Ya, I mean the leg warmer sox cute, =P I don't what is call so I called it sox...

Well now adays, mostly the hubby is more skillful than the wifey, unlike those day our mom generation, where the wifey is better in taking care of baby then husband.

See, like I said, nothing to worry, you sure will enjoy the motherhood. Bravo, Lina! and PG too...hehe =)

Look at those pictures you took, he is sooo active and like to move along his hands and legs, like wanted to "ajak" people to play.

The photo where PG carried Yvan, must be after crying and get a pamper from daddy, cause he pity poor little boy look so funny...

Btw, what is all about the red spots on his face, is it allergic with milk? or after bath sensitive with shower gel?

After I show his photos to all my family members, they all like the photo which he smile back to camera. You should print out and frame it. Worth of millions man! haha..

Namaste,

No comments: