Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Please remain calm!

Little gossip to share with you which we get to know during our last Saturday gathering.

It was started off when I told them that Marshita (our ex-colleague in Alam Medik) prompt personal message to me on FB, asking to come out for a gathering between her, Shah and Shella on one fine day. She claimed wanted to discuss something with me when we are out, so I asked her what about, she said is about her retirement, which she planned after coming Raya (which is very soon, cause Raya will take place coming August). So, I asked her go ahead arrange the gathering and give me a hint what she wanted to discuss with me. She claimed is a special project and need to discuss face to face.

Based on my conversation, Shella commented that Marshita met a UK "Ah Mor Lang" from Cyberworld, tenure is about 2 months, they also met in Australia for a gathering (she just recently get back from there) and that guy is sooo in love with her. Her so called special project might be she is getting marry, cause she is telling everyone in Prima that she might getting marry. Yes, you read correctly, she planned to get marry. Azad knew, so PC knew and of course TS also eventually knew (I hope he won't get shock until his jaw drop).

She even told Shella, the guy apparently working at Miri under Petronas employment. And the guy is planning coming to KL next month for Islam conversion...hahaha..now my mind is crazy about "Ah Mor Lang" kena potong...hahaha...siao liao!

I don't know do you knew the Malay Pharmacist, which preganant when she joined Prima, after delivered baby she got herself a divorce cause she caught her hubby cheating...the point here is she got herself re-marry again on the day we had our gathering....haha! Even TS also got surprise about her re-marry according to Shella....haha. What a drama!

Hope this little "baat gua" will bring you a little fun for now, I need to go cause, they asked me to "Gambateh" look for love match, Marshita also got one liao....

Namaste,

No comments: