Monday, January 11, 2010

Finally... I had my 1st Jewellry Design class :)

D teacher named Naida :) Lovely lady. She is a Russian... professional jewelry designer & pro salsa dancer/teacher & artist (she draws very well!)... She was briefing 5 of us this mrng generally bout d stuff we gonna learn etc & gave us a list of stuff to buy...time to go shopping :) No books! Hehehe... I think 3-4 items out of 14 similar to d list for Fashion Design course... lotsa of drawings in this course & designs fr every student..interesting...u will nvr know wat each student will come out wif d design... like today, d teacher gave us a task...there & then draw a design..gosh.. I was like....errrrrrr....nvr in my life I hv really used tat design dept of my brain...at tat moment, it was totally a very fresh & exciting & different feeling fr thru-out my study life!!!! All d while - open books & study & memorize & lots of reading & writing! As I was thinking wat shud I design..gosh..tat was hard..I started slowly with compas, geometry rulers... I noticed d other students can right away draw sumting (which I oso wat d heck they r thinking to draw..haha)... I was d slowest to finally pen down something :) I m glad I did...

Btw, tmr will officially start my 1st fashion design class :) Woohooo!!! more drawings coming!!! gosh

All in all!! I m thrilled & exciting after my 1st jewellry lesson! I think it gonna b interesting!

No comments: