Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wow!

I seen Lina's wedding dinner photos, all of us looks great. SK, what you think of yourself is not true, you look fabulous, of course standing next to Lina, she is the greatest, she is the star of that night.

No worries about the shawls and sweaters. All the shawls is hanging in my closet and I know where I kept it, it is not troublesome at all for me to take out and keep back. Just that, those shawls looks like no chance to show off. Ha ha ha...

Lina, looks like you have a great time during their National Day (Public Holiday) at Dubai. The Organic Market and the Candy Shop was "WOW", especially the candy shop. I seen these photos before from Poh Chin's email.

The Arabian sweets, Turkish delights and fruits are yummy! yummy! It remind me those was the day when I was at Turkey, trying my 1st Turkish delights, it was soooooo SWEET and not bad.

The Dubai Jumeriah, is it something like our "pasar malam"? Manage to buy anything?

As for me, life here is suck. Work, and work, after work, still work. Damn boring, I'm looking forward to help out my sister Anne's Christmas party for refugees, which is organise by Lion Club of BDKL, since she is one of the member and also the organiser chairman for this event. I think this party should be fun and more meaningful. Looks like we are not going to held any Christmas party of our own this year.

This few days, local news are keep reporting about Dubai economy and investment is falling. Kind of scary. Cause they spent sooo much money on the country trying to switch and become a hub for financial, economy, tourism and properties. Sigh! Such a rich country, now facing financial problems. Always expect the unexpected!

Namaste,

No comments: