Monday, December 14, 2009

Sorry!

Hi gals, sorry for being away from blog for so long, I'm busy with year end job orders and setting up new office. Targeting will official move in on 1st January, hopefully everything goes well. After everything set, will snap photos and post it for you gals viewing and comments.

Can't believe we have maintaining this blog more than 6 months, lets toast for our achievement. \(^o^)/

SK, welcome back, from those photos you posted, look like you really enjoyed yourself. Nice scenery, and nice foods (worms and pre-form bee....yuuuck). I tried that before at Cambodia, it taste crispy and nothing much, I tried ONE piece only \(*~*)/ already felt "geli".

Lina the Swiss Christmas fair is wonderful, just like a fairly tale. Ok mah, the atmosphere at ABD for Christmas and the decor is much much much much better compare with here. The 3rd or 4th rain day in ABD, is it raining heavyly like here in Malaysia or just a few spoon drops of rain? Looking at your photos, it looks like just a few spoon drops of rain.

I read your email which sent by Adeline, felt pity to all them who still stuck at Prima. It mades me felt like, I made a right choice to left the company and start on my own and never regret when I look back. Thanks god. I'm sure both of you are agreed with me and felt glad too.

Ok, stop here, chat more in my next post, hopefully can show you the photos as well.

Namaste,

No comments: