Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Trip to Japan - 5th Day












M.I.C.K.E.Y M.O.U.S.E = Mickey Mouse. Today is Disneyland time, whole day we spend at Disneyland play, adventure and having ton of fun.

Taking photo with the cartoon icon was the most fun part. \(^o^)/ kawaii!!

The next day morning, after breakfast we straight heading to Narita Airport ready to go home. Of course, me and my sister, did the final round shopping again at free duty shop buying, Kanebo, green tea's tea powder, SKII, Choya, perfume and green tea kitkat chocolate.

No doubt the cost of living is high in Japan, but the quality and unique of the items is worth of buying, we didn't spend much on try out the food and drink like others, instead we spend our money more on buying stuff to used and keep.

I'm sure will go again to Japan, but not sooo soon. Need to save more money. Lets go together ya.

Namaste,

No comments: