Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Trip to Japan - 3rd Day













We was been told that the hotel we staying are the tallest hotels in Toyohashi, so I snap a photo from our hotel room. It look like I'm standing at the top of the world.

Finally, Mt Fuji National Park Area. Before we heading to Mt Fuji, we went to Owakudani boiling volcano, nothing woohaa here just try out the boiling egg that all, then we heading to Level 5 of the Mt Fuji. Very super cold and cool. But we can't see the Mt Fuji cause it was cover by heavy fog. So, we go Peace Park Garden, just a pagoda with a lots of Lion Stone.

On our way back to hotel, we drop by this village, it was so beautiful, clean, nice and peaceful. There is a pond, and the water was soo clear until you can see clearly the bottom of the pond and the depth is 8'ft.

We stay at the typical Japanese style hotel, where they have Hot Spring Spa, you need to be naked in order to go into the hot tub, I was way to shy to try out, so I pass but my sister on another hand go and dare herself, she said the experience was awesome.

Namaste,

No comments: