Friday, July 29, 2011

Wow!!

I bet Yvan like solid food now more then drink milk...more fulfilling. Did any one of you notice that Yvan hardly smile in most of the photos.....so serious and curious face! Ohh...I miss him so much..

Wei, what is the "Apa Name" all about?? Another baby upcoming from anyone of you??? Hahaha....please update!

Lina, atleast PC still invite you to join them and celebrate with TS. I guess, she never invite SK to join lor...but very smart of you to turn down her offer, otherwise poor little Yvan will be molest by all the aunties and Yvan will terrify with Prima oledi...haha!

That day, I sent sms to both of you to ask for TS mobile number, I received your reply 1st, so I straight away sent out to TS, then SK reply back with TS number and reminded my to quote my name at the end of msg, otherwise TS will claim that I'm "bak chong" since he hardly remember me...hahaha...hilarious!! p/s: I sent again with my name quoted at the back of the msg.

Namaste,

No comments: