Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Really happening?!

Nothing gonna stay the same forever I m afraid....

Prima ady like wat...40yrs business... juz some day, new similar competitors will come up & take over their main share in d business.... I think this will happen when TS retires or gone to heaven one day.... solely depending on his sons...I don think business will b as good as TS time.... Rosaini not gonna stay forever in Prima too... 'dirty hands' rosaini has, learn bout the business fr TS & get to know the pharma ppl dy, set up similar business to fight wif TS... poor TS... TS worrying tat tis will affect his business??? I don think so, TS knows whr he stands in the pharma business as long as he is ALIVE!

LPC & Rosaini - how can they get along, will nvr happen! both wan the same thing - POWER! They will alwiz fight to b ahead of each other.

Well, in pharma business, I think LPC knows more & is much much superior than Rosaini lor. I wud listen to LPC rather than Rosaini. This Rosaini simply say things!

No comments: