Thursday, June 2, 2011

=)

Thanks Lina, don't worry about you miss this round of trip to Japan, as I mentioned to SK this evening when both of us got a chance to chat at FB, our plan to Japan among three of us and your loved hubby still on and will take place in coming near future. My task now is go there and survey survey.....hahaha.

I agreed with you Lina, the key point joining this trip is cheap and all arranged and well planned by PC. Save my time and less hassle. But the bad news is I will be same group with Gu Leong, knowing her attitude and what we experienced before during out India trip. Kind of worry she will spoil my mood.

I don't think SK will like to join, knowing she can't stand with Gu Leong and PC, she will rather pay extra sign up with other travel agency then joining this group. Those traveler in my group will be PC and hubby, Jean and hubby, Shy and hubby, Hui Yee and Cheng. Hope by then I will enjoy myself to fullest at Japan, most important thing is my sister must enjoy the trip, I asked her to join me, now a bit of worry that she might not able to click into the group.

Don't said you have too much commitment or have to sacrifice for Yvan, lets say you love to be with him then be at any where else. Every mother does that, even if I were in your shoes I will did exactly the same thing. That the greatest of Mother's love....but I don't understand how Shy can make it to trip with hubby and leave the new born baby to MIL....

Can't wait to meet the Great Yvan this coming weekend.

Namaste,

No comments: