Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ahem!....Ladies I'm Going to Japan too!!

Yo ladies, I will be joining Prima Group to Japan this coming September, I will be same group with PC, Jean, Shy, Cheng and Hui Yee. Last minutes decision, called up to PC and asked her can I join her for Japan trip, she said ok, but I need to find another partner to join or I have to pay extra. So, I invited my sister to join the trip.

At first I also worry about the nuclear scare and my dad also wasn't so agreed with me traveling to Japan at this point of time, but since the trip will take place in September, hopefully by then everything should be fine and under control.

PC love Japan, looking at now that not much people travel to Japan, a lots of agency is offering Japan tour, I guess she must be sweet talk to TS to approve Japan as company trip due to cheap fare. This trip, they allowed to bring spouse but have to pay on they own, guess what, Shy's hubby is going too. How is she effort to pay her hubby fare, after she spent so much on this baby? Is about RM4k++....this is really make me pondering.....

They break the trip into 4 groups, 1st group will be leaving this coming mid of June, Wai Cheng is in the 1st group.

Hopefully no serious nature disaster happen to Japan until I come back from the trip...hahaha....Japan, wait for me to come and stimulate the economy....hehehe (evil smile) since they are facing rescission now.

Namaste,

No comments: