Monday, March 15, 2010

Some of the stuff I hv done in class


My version of sakura sketching :P

Tulip sketching
At the very beginning of my course....we started off pretty simple...one of my creations

Rings sketching exercise....when u see some exceptionally pretty ones, those were sketched by my teacher :D

Another pieces based on the leaves I lightly sketched at the top


design theme...erm...Jellyfish..yes, doesnt look like there's jelly fish features in the pieces...over-stylised my jellyfish kekee


Exercise to learn to imagine & see & draw rings or watever piece of jewelry fr top view, side view...not easy... I stil need A LOT of prac..but this was a good start at least
Some sketch to prac shading when there was a light source fr right or left & son on

Tracing & stone coloring...tracing faster than drawing freehand...the main purpose of the exercise was to color the stone.... using water color... I need to stil prac A LOT to achieve my teacher's requiremt ..'Transparent" effect...

No comments: