Thursday, March 25, 2010

Salute Nana, Bravo Nana, Genius Nana...etc. It was so beautiful. I'm just loving it. Keep up Nana, people always said interest can turn into profession and good income. I guess you are in the right path.hehe....next time when I get marry (if lar), design me wedding ring ah for free...hehe

Sorry being hardly update our blog, lately busy setting up a manufacturing site for my cousin sister. Kind of busy seeking for new knowledge and viewing machine in my new job role. Traveling from one office to another office to view machine and meeting up skillful people to gain knowledge, really tired. Every time, when I get home, I will end up taking nap at sofa before bath. I'm so evil both of you.

So excited about your come back, Nana. Of course, I want to go together with you visit Prima. I also don't want to go alone , at least got both of you company, I don't feel wired and "kaku" lor.

Ok, you gals just set the gathering date, time and place. Let me know, I will be there. As long as not weekday, cause I need to work leh!

Namaste,

No comments: