Monday, March 15, 2010

Gosh :P It's been a mth since the last post at our blog


This is desert rose...these really can b found in the desert wor & I have seen the real one my teacher brought to class

My Desert Rose sketch...from a pic I printed out fr internet & the left top corner was sketch fr a real desert rose my teacher brought to classOverview of my sketch...closer look in below pics

sketching & stylising my desert rose...before adding details to reach the design in below pic
My initial design....which I didnt use becoz somehow my heart not settled with these 2
Original size pendant...the design I hv picked to submit
Yet to color it...size double the original size pendant


Hi Ladies :) I hv been bz going for classes & wat constantly progressively keeping me bz is I m trying to finish my design submission for a jewelry design competition (for students not pro). Here r some of the pics of my progressive work so far....I m yet to color the piece...mayb tmr will do a test-coloring b4 coloring my real piece...

No comments: