Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Wonderful Night

Once again, congratulation to Lina and PG, both of you made a great couple.

Me and SK having a great time during your wedding dinner.

Classy restaurant, simple yet comfortable decoration, exclusive lake view, excellent cocktail, nice food, good wine, best chatter and love of life - desserts which is my favorite vanila ice-cream and cupcake serve with plain hot coffee. I'm in LOVE.

The Spanish cocktail - Sangria was excellent, I had few cups and my mood was high like the sky, but not drunk. And this morning, my whole body is itchy due to the effect of alcohol and need to see MR.DOC for medication. All I can say, it worth. The cocktail was truly excellent.

I'm sure the rest also enjoyed the night as much as I did. Great job Lina.

Namaste

No comments: