Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's end of 2011....

Time flies esp tis yr for me.... gosh, how many times we hv had outing tis yr....the least times I guess compared to previous yrs....

Coming wkN I m attending a yoga workshop...yes finally a lil treat for myself....after an interval of more than a yr!!!!!! geez! At the same time I will b worried too bcoz my mum gonna come over to babysit Yvan for 2days... I'll juz let my mum's nature takes its course... I need to let go & juz go & enjoy my time in workshop!

sansan coming back mid Dec & my mum will b here in KL again til 2012 ... I will hv helpers! Yay! & I see some relief... yay! hopefully...haha

We had only given him once tat teething biscuit... 1st time he sure loves it.... aftertat dunno la...haha... quite messy & hv to clean up bits & pieces after he done with biscuit.... Ya, I like tat pic whr he smelled d biscuit so close to his nose hahaha...

No comments: