Friday, November 27, 2009

I love sunny day!

It has been raining like cat and dog more than 2 weeks, if not raining, then it will cloudy, most of the time is raining.

The past few days, finally I see the sun shine. I really love sunny day. Rain makes me sad, down and depressing. Now, I'm finally can cheer up a bit, but with the year end workloads it making me sink like a titanic or suffocate.

About suffocate, I can't imaging how you Lina can stand the smoker for so long, if I were in your place, I sure "tunjuk muka" and "tegur" that fellow. Lets pray and hope, when he back to ABD after his holiday, he realize the importance of his health and quit smoking lor =P

How they celebrate National Day? Is it as great as like Malaysia? I read in newspaper's economic column, the analyst commented that Dubai growing will become falling due to the financial debt, properties slow in respond and tourism industry not so good, there are a lot of construction is put on hold, and this phenomena also effected ABD. Lina, is it that bad? I always find Dubai and ABD is the richest place on earth.

SK will be travelling to China. Wishing you enjoying your trip.

We miss you too, Lina.

No comments: