Thursday, January 30, 2014

Happy Chinese New Year 2014 to All My Buddies

Buddies, It has been long time, we abandon this blog. Now, I wish to pick up back this old routine, cause I find it good to improve my "Manglish". At the same time,would like to take this opportunities to wish all of you Happy Chinese New Year, may this horse provide greater horse power speedy up your dream come true, speed up your success in any career you are soaking in, speed up your wealth and provide greater power and energy to face the challenges ahead and get healthier. We just had our Reunion Dinner at outside restaurant. No picture of the dish but I got picture of empty plate to share. =DD
After Reunion Dinner, I busy with cleaning up my bedroom, such as changing bedsheet. My sister Abbie, select for me which I think sei beh kau lat beh tahan d cantik. Must share here with you all....hahaha.
Happy New Year, now i need to go and welcome Prosperity Yea Yea to my house. Namaste, Jersey gal

No comments: