Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pai Seh Pai Seh

Aiyoyo, very the pai seh-lah, i promised to upload the mini muffins and agar-agar photos into our blog .... ended up Lina uploaded them on my behalf :P thanks a lot, my dear!!

Well, came back from my 4D3N Macau-Zhuhai-Macau trip. Hmmm, Macau ... it's a place with not too many places of interest, i must say. :-) the same goes for Zhuhai too! So my sis said, we can delete these 2 locations from our list to visit FOR GOOD!!! ha ha ha ha ha

Managed to buy some Kipling bags for the kids and myself, that's it!! Of coz not forgetting Lina's Ginger snacks .... we bot lots & lots of Almond Biscuits though and the rate the kids are consuming them are also very very fast-oh!!

So, our little gathering next Sunday 28 November at 11am, right??

Well then, see u gals there!!

Cheers

No comments: